Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Anxiety no mo!

Today was a good day, as usual!  I had a couple of accountability calls and finished the laundry.  I had a good dinner, cooked by mom, and gave my sis some clothes for the conference this weekend.  The love life:  well, ok, - so I let go and what happened?  Now he is saying things like "I want us to do more together."  Funny thing, it doesn't make me a difference at this point.  I would love for us to do more together and if we don't, that's cool too.  I feel ordinary and that is exactly what I do not want.  I want excitement, adventure and aliveness that lasts a lifetime!  I have it within me to give.  However, I have an unwilling recipient.  I won't force it.  I'm waiting on him to figure it out.  In the meantime, I am weighing my options.  No need to sit still in a world  of constant motion!  Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment