Thursday, April 26, 2012

Antics - T minus 12

Ok - so I fell plum asleep last nite....while talking to my man.  Yes, he's still my man.  We had a good conversation last nite.  I talked to Michele who kept me sane while I waited for his call as we had not talked all day.  He has class on Wed nite and I always forget.  When he finally called around 10:30 pm, he was kinda pleasant.  It started a little ruff before it took off.  He said that he wanted to do things together so we could spend more time together.  I like that.  He wants to do Toastmasters.  Cool!  He said that whatever we do should not cost alot of money.  That is cool as the most important thing to me is that we spend time together.  I know that if we spend more time together, then it will improve our relationship.  That's the most important thing to me - companionship.  It will make all the difference to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment