Sunday, April 29, 2012

Anxiety squared

Well today was a good day, maybe.  I had a full day...talked prosperity in the morning.  Then went to a coaching session to work on my elevator pitch contest speech.  Good stuff!  Then I left there to go to my first transcendental meditation session.  It was good too...a bit overpriced tho.  Then I left there and went to my friend's jewelry show.  We had a blast laughing and talking with each other and I got a potential client.  Woo Hoo!  Well update on the car...it got towed today.  There was no waiting until Tues.  He said that he got his friends to run him around to make his appointments.  Wow!  What great friends!  And he has "a woman" who is a client that he helped out with discharging her car note who has agreed to give him a car.  It sounds odd to me but better her than me.  He says that he will get the title transferred over tomorrow.  Why?  When the cops find that car, they will take it too and it's just a matter of time.  He's living a risky life as he is driving on a suspended license.  If he ever gets pulled over, he will go to jail.  Who wants that over their head every time they turn the key in the ignition?  Anyway, after the jewelry show, I came home.  He called later in the evening to say he was going to the lodge to do some stuff.  I really didn't care as I was tired anyway.  But I wasn't too tired to get on the internet...and do a background search.  The boot "kicked" it off.  LOL!  Well can I tell you that I found all kinda shit.  I won't go into details...just yet but there was some stuff out there that I didn't know about and other stuff that refuted some stuff he told me before.  Needless to say, I was stunned, shocked and...and...well, I kinda expected it.  I knew he was hiding stuff that is why he didn't like spending alot of time with me.  See, I have a theory.  When someone has something to hide, they don't spend alot of time with you.  Why?  Because they don't feel comfortable with you while they are hiding their secrets.  So they stay away, like he did.  He hid out at the Masonic lodge which is 10 mins from my house.  Many a day he left the lodge, drove past my house and went home.  Nice, real nice.  I didn't understand it but I do now.  Plus he just likes to be away from the home.  He used to be a truck driver before and spent months away from home.  It's his way of being.  Oh well, it's not what I want tho.  I asked God to reveal him to me and he did.  Now I have a decision to make.  Should I stay or should I go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment