Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anxiety Antics - T minus 13

Ok, so today was better.  I was surfing the net for tantra classes in Chicago.  My man knows tantra and I want to learn it.  I ran across a black woman who teaches tantra is Arizona!  What a coincidence since I am going there next month.  I emailed her to set up an appt.  I want to get the experience.  I texted my man to let him know how excited I was.  No response.  When I got home, I went shopping to buy some goodies for my niece's care package for finals week.  He called and I missed it.  I called back.  The conversation was sterile.  I  told him all about my day and future plans for the week.  He listened intently.  No real laughter, not much joking around.  Eventually, he got another call and clicked over.  I waited about 2 mins and then hung up.  He called back, apologetically, 15 mins later.  He said he wanted to see me on Wed.  I told him Thurs was better so we made a date for 9 pm after my prosperity coaching call.  He talked a bit more but he seemed distracted.  He confessed that he was working and talking to me.  I decided to end the call so he could work.  I went back to adding friends to my linked in network.  About 20 mins later, he called back saying he wanted to hear my voice.  I felt like he was checking up on me.  I just laughed and thanked him for calling.  Shit, I didn't know what else to say.  Didn't want to ruin the moment, I guess.  We ended the call.  Oh yeah - about the text earlier today...he said he was too busy to respond.  Too busy...too busy.  I have heard that before from myself and I guess that is what I am attracting.  So how can I be mad at a man who is a reflection of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment